Archive for Personal Development
In order to dive into the mind of a millionaire…it helps to know a few. I have made it a point over the last several years to surround myself with millionaires and study how they think and act. A very powerful book Secrets of the Millionaire Mind would be a good start for anyone seeking to get inside of the truth to the secrets.
T Harv Eker in this book points out that it’s not education, intelligence, skills, timing, work habit, contacts, luck, choice of jobs, businesses or even investments that make some people seem to get rich easily while others are destined for a life of financial struggle.
The shocking truth is that it’s your “money and success blueprint” that sits in your subconscious mind that determines our financial lives. Let’s take a peek at 13 Secrets of Millionaire Minds.
- Your income can grow only to the extent that you do.
- Money is a result, wealth is a result, health is a result, illness is a result…we live in a world of cause and effect.
- A Key Formula T-F-A=R this is Thoughts lead to feelings, feelings to actions and actions to results.
- When your subconscious mind must decide between deep rooted emotions and logic, emotions will almost always win out.
- If your sole purpose for acquiring money or success comes from a non-supportive root like fear, anger or the need to “prove” yourself, then the money you earn will never result in happiness.
- There is a way to reset your financial blueprint and it can be reset “permanently.
- Consciousness is viewing your thoughts and actions so that you can live from true choice in the present moment rather than being run by programming from your past.
- You can choose to think in ways that will support you in happiness and success instead of those that don’t.
- Millionaires believe “I create my life” and the poor believe that “Life happens to them”. Decide to release yourself from victimhood today.
- Complaining makes you a living, breathing “crap magnet”
- If your goal is to be comfortable, chances are slim you’ll get rich. But if your goal is to be rich, chances are elevated that you’ll become mighty comfortable.
- Rich people are committed to being rich. While the poor just want to be rich.
- The number one reason most people don’t get what they want is that they don’t know what they want.
This list could go well past 13 Secrets of Millionaire Minds…but I’m sure you’re rocking and rolling with it by now. If you haven’t read Secrets of The Millionaire Mind by T Harv Eker I’d recommend it in a heart beat. It’s all about you being able to master your inner game of wealth.
One of my good friends and mentors in business says that you will become a Millionaire in your Mind 12 months before it manifests in your life. Have an amazing day and I’ll look forward to connecting with you real soon.
Sharon Ann Irwin
I’d love to hear your stories about using the book to grow yourself…drop me a comment and we’ll connect.
Whether you’re a newbie just starting out in your home based business or you’re a struggling marketer due to lack of posture, this 7 step plan will begin the process of positioning you as the leader people are seeking.
What ever place you find yourself and your business in as you read this you’ll soon see that you can get all 7 of these steps implemented in your business within the next 30 days.
1. Start a personal development routine. Be committed every day to consume books, CD’s, tapes, and make sure to include leadership topics. One of my favorites authors on Leadership is John Maxwell. Spend at least 30 minutes in the early am or pm before you drift all will do. It’s important that you make it a daily habit.
2. Create and publish content via videos, articles, blogs, emails etc. on what you’re learning and implementing. People will be automatically attracted to you because you can teach them something they are seeking to learn.
3. Know the common objections that prospects will have about joining your business opportunity so that you are quick on your feet. One of the biggest fears of marketers is to talk to people about their business. They’re terrified that that they won’t know what to say and how to handle objections. They fear rejection. If you know the common objections and the answers you have no fear and really no rejection it’s simple stuff.
4. Study from some of the best business trainers in the market like Jeffrey Combs he is a master asker and a master at closing sales, Learning what Jeffrey teaches will give you posture so you can effectively and easily handle objections. You will learn about different personality types, procrastination and all kinds of valuable topics. Developing your posture in your phone conversations which will demonstrate your leadership abilities.
5. Know how to help a new business partner enroll into your business. Have a step by step plan for them by creating a welcome email that gives them a process to get started fast in their business. Provide a training platform for them to learn internet marketing. This training platform should be step by step video training. Most people are visual learners and want to be shown how to do things. Meet with your new business partners weekly to answer their questions, keep them focused and on track with their next steps in the marketing process and to encourage them.
6. In your ad copy, talk about your training platform, your one on one coaching, your webinars and reassure them that you are committed to their success. In your marketing materials share business building tips and know-how. Offer resources and why they may want to use them. Give away your best stuff this is what leaders do.
7. Take on the role of a Teacher, Mentor and Coach in your business and new team members will follow your lead. Be active in your business, implementing your marketing, leading by example. Again, this is what internet marketing, home based business leaders do.
Cheers to your success- Sharon Ann Irwin
P.S. If you’re seeking assistance to short cut your learning curve in any or all of these areas… I’d welcome you to connect with me for a business assessment where we can look at your specific needs to get you to your goals sooner vs. later.
Enjoy this quick video with One Powerful Question that you can ask yourself daily…This question “How am I being today?” will allow you to blossom.
Stay tuned for more tips and strategies that will bring you value and insights on building a successful online business and living a life with balance.
Sharon Ann Irwin