Archive for Online Home Based Business
The big question of the 21st Century is…Do you want to be an employee or entrepreneur? Which would you rather be? Imagine, being able to follow your passions and run a successful business from the comfort of your home or anyplace you desire with just your computer and phone. If you’re seeking a way to generate online income each month working when you want with who you want giving you total lifestyle freedom then you’ll want to consider these 7 Keys for success.
1- All Top Earners Have Mentors so find one that has what you want learn what they do go do it and teach others.
2- Position yourself with Attraction Marketing. This brands you not your company or products you will want to put “You Inc.” into the marketplace…people do business with people not companies or products.
3- Have a mastermind Team so you can learn and grow into the leader others are seeking online
4- Create a funnel that allows you to generate Multiple Streams of Income
5- Learn the keys for Conversion…visitors will become subscribers, customers and raving fans when you follow a proven conversion method
6- Automate your systems to live the lifestyle of your dreams…your business can run 24/7 when you set-up automation
7- Learn your options for Free and Paid Traffic to keep your business generating cash flow with new visitors daily get my free report on this site and learn more
I’m excited that you’ve stopped by today to learn how to generate online income. You can take a tour of one of the best online universities at www.winwithsharon.com let me know how you’re a doing on your journey. The training and automation you will receive inside of the university will teach you how to create the online business of your dreams. I’d love to hear from you and support you on your road to success!
To Your Success Online- Sharon Ann Irwin
Whether you’re a newbie just starting out in your home based business or you’re a struggling marketer due to lack of posture, this 7 step plan will begin the process of positioning you as the leader people are seeking.
What ever place you find yourself and your business in as you read this you’ll soon see that you can get all 7 of these steps implemented in your business within the next 30 days.
1. Start a personal development routine. Be committed every day to consume books, CD’s, tapes, and make sure to include leadership topics. One of my favorites authors on Leadership is John Maxwell. Spend at least 30 minutes in the early am or pm before you drift all will do. It’s important that you make it a daily habit.
2. Create and publish content via videos, articles, blogs, emails etc. on what you’re learning and implementing. People will be automatically attracted to you because you can teach them something they are seeking to learn.
3. Know the common objections that prospects will have about joining your business opportunity so that you are quick on your feet. One of the biggest fears of marketers is to talk to people about their business. They’re terrified that that they won’t know what to say and how to handle objections. They fear rejection. If you know the common objections and the answers you have no fear and really no rejection it’s simple stuff.
4. Study from some of the best business trainers in the market like Jeffrey Combs he is a master asker and a master at closing sales, Learning what Jeffrey teaches will give you posture so you can effectively and easily handle objections. You will learn about different personality types, procrastination and all kinds of valuable topics. Developing your posture in your phone conversations which will demonstrate your leadership abilities.
5. Know how to help a new business partner enroll into your business. Have a step by step plan for them by creating a welcome email that gives them a process to get started fast in their business. Provide a training platform for them to learn internet marketing. This training platform should be step by step video training. Most people are visual learners and want to be shown how to do things. Meet with your new business partners weekly to answer their questions, keep them focused and on track with their next steps in the marketing process and to encourage them.
6. In your ad copy, talk about your training platform, your one on one coaching, your webinars and reassure them that you are committed to their success. In your marketing materials share business building tips and know-how. Offer resources and why they may want to use them. Give away your best stuff this is what leaders do.
7. Take on the role of a Teacher, Mentor and Coach in your business and new team members will follow your lead. Be active in your business, implementing your marketing, leading by example. Again, this is what internet marketing, home based business leaders do.
Cheers to your success- Sharon Ann Irwin
P.S. If you’re seeking assistance to short cut your learning curve in any or all of these areas… I’d welcome you to connect with me for a business assessment where we can look at your specific needs to get you to your goals sooner vs. later.