Archive for Network Marketing
One of the biggest things I’ve seen and even fallen into in the past in network marketing, direct sales, home based business and life in general is the good old process of finding your “why” in order to set up your action list and goals. I hear it all the time, “If I just had more “blank”, I’d have it made.” The “blank” is usually ”time”, “money”, “freedom”, “energy (better health)” and/or “love (ideal relationships)”. So many of you will say to yourself day in and day out ”If I just had more “blank” I’d be free and happy!” This is the problem with whimpy little lists of “whys” and goals that you set up. Yes, I said “whimpy!” If you’ve set up a list of things that have no true meaning or a list that is what you think you’re supposed to do instead of what you really want to do, you will have zero passion. With zero passion, you’ll take zero action and get a big FAT zero for results!
To find your true passion, take a look inside of YOU at your core and decide to be brutually honest with yourself. Don’t ask anyone else and don’t even try to say to yourself that you don’t know what it is and can’t find it! Somewhere inside of you, deep inside, is the answer and it’s your main job to get it out NOW! There are so many songs out now about the idea of living for NOW as if today was your last day! One of my favorites is the Nickelback song “If Today was Your Last Day”. Are you living as if today was your last day? Can you honestly say that what you’re doing is what you’d do if this 24 hour period was it? If you can’t look yourself in the eyes and answer “YES, I’m doing exactly what I’d do if this was my last day” then re-evaluate. You may be working from a “why” that is not deep enough for the changes you’re seeking. Shift into your true passions and become the person you were meant to be NOW!
This takes a decision to be creative and to not wait another day! You must challenge yourself. Pick up the brush, grab hold of the camera, turn on the computer, get out of bed earlier, propose the solution. Become YOUR answer. If there were no rules, no workplace politics, no one to critize your decisions (including your inner critic), what would you be doing right now that would put a big smile on your face? Inside of you, you have all you require to create health, wealth, and loving relationships! First, you must get in touch with your core and start being the YOU that is most passionate. Take your courage and your heart and go for it! If you keep doing what you’re doing, you’ll keep getting what you’ve been getting! If you’re not happy, then YOU have to change what you’re doing!
What is it that isn’t yet perfect in your life? What one step can you take today to start moving toward what you do want? Surrond yourself with likeminded leaders who will hold you accountable and push you to grow! Most important, have fun in the process! Do what you love most and all of the other things in the “blanks” will fill in automatically!
Living Today As If It were My Last- Sharon Ann Irwin
www.winwithsharon.com # 1 Internet Marketing Community on the Planet Period!
How to tell if you’re following a Network Marketing Internet Professional
or an Outdated Leader perhaps even a Rookie…
This simple blog post is to assist you in knowing if you’re following a Professional or a Rookie in the field of Network Marketing.
Here are some simple clues for you to look at…if any of them ring true, then read the solution to learn how the professional does things a bit differently and receives MASSIVE success.
You may be following a rookie if…You’re taught to develop a list of family and friends and go through the alphabet A-Z of all the people you know so you can call a warm list to introduce your business to. This strategy usually turns into a painful one with the list you were asked to make ending up being over analyzed and pre-judged and by the time it comes time to call the list, you’re worn out just by making the list. Also, if you ever get to the step of calling your list and you’re shot by rejection bullets one call after another, you’ve most likely quit by the end of your first day in business.
- Solution- Professionals build a large list of people who are serious and end up consulting with you about what steps to take. Don’t chase friends and family. Become a professional and have people chasing you because of the value you offer!
You may be following a rookie if…you’re asked to go out and mingle using the 3-foot rule and talk to anyone that looks sharp while you’re out and about at the store and Starbucks etc.. This is a killer…why? Some people can do it and they can make connections, yet it is not something that can be duplicated by everyone. The rejection bullets are bigger in this game and you’re wasting precious time on people who are not even in the market for what you have!
- Solution- Professionals use only one thing when it comes to a 3-foot rule, and that is their personal computers! With a market of over 3 BILLION on the net you’re a rookie if you’re using anything else for the 3-foot strategy.
You may be following a rookie if…you are asked to host hotel meetings and drag everyone you can to them twice a week. These meetings called “Opportunity Meetings” set off alarms with people as soon as you invite them. Rookie move for sure. Also, hosting meetings at hotels will cost new representatives money they don’t have in the first place. Why do you suppose 97% of the people in those meetings are spending more than they make each month. Yes, you’re right, they don’t work!
- Solution- Webinars are the “in thing” and you can attract 100’s of interested attendees daily for yourself and team with the right marketing tools and strategies. Learn how to attract the right targets then plug them into the leverage of technology. Cross the hotel meetings off your action lists! Don’t use the term “Opportunity Meeting”! Become a Professional and use the tools that the six and seven figure masters in the industry use!
You may be following a rookie if…they send you to the office supply store to make 1,000’s of flyers to hand out in public places or put on car windows. This is a game of playing in the trash can of life. Why? Most of the beautiful flyers you make will get no attention. They will be wadded up and thrown in the nearest trash can, or worse than that, dumped and littered on the ground. Don’t be a rookie or a litter bug! Flyers are outdated, and again, not getting into the hands of the target market you’re seeking for your business or products! Not to mention, more money dumped literally down the drain by printing materials that produce less than positive results.
- Solution- Professionals don’t teach their team to spend their cash only to turn it into flyer trash…they teach effective marketing strategies, many of them for Free to drive qualified contacts to their teammates daily. No running around to print, no standing around handing out your flyers only to see them trashed – just using the technology of the internet and a solid marketing blueprint to explode your results and put cash in your pocket!
You may be following a rookie if…you’re trained to send all of your leads to a company replicated website. Example, you’re marketing for XYZ company and your first place you send people is to a site you buy from them. This is outdated and has no marketing horsepower. People will go find out a few things and start using Google to look for all the information on what you plugged them into. Furthermore, the facts are that 95% of the people you connect with will not join your primary business. When you use this rookie move, you leave tons of cash on the table, which is something you can’t afford to do if you plan on building a long-term business.
- Solution- Professionals teach their teammates to build their own personal brands and lead with themselves, not a company replicated site. Afterall, people are not interested in buying from companies. They want to be connected to leaders, and leaders are people - pathfinders who can teach people systems that can be duplicated to create predictable results. Plus, the bonus of leading with your own brand and systems is that if something happens to your primary company (Ie: they go out of business, the owners change, the pay plan changes or you decide to leave), you haven’t left your biggest asset behind in their system. You have your own and you take it with you.
Finally, you may be following a rookie if…you’re instructed to buy your leads from a lead company/broker! Say that you pay three, four, five or more dollars to talk to tire kickers all day and end up with zero money in your business after you purchased a list of what you were told were highly qualified leads! Rookie move. Professionals know how to go to market and get their leads to pay them to be a lead!
- Solution- Professionals teach attraction marketing and funded proposals so their teammates don’t go broke buying crap leads and end up spending more than they make. When following a professional, you have a system where your leads are paying you – not the other way around. Plus, you’re not leaving money on the table with the 95% that won’t join your primary company!
Hopefully, you’ve found this to be helpful in your journey. My goal is to share my personal experiences and growth in this industry so that others may benefit from my wisdom.
In summary, become a professional that uses the most powerful systems, generates leads, pulls profits and is personally branded. Don’t get left behind by staying on the path that was pre-internet. There is nothing wrong with the traditional model of building a network marketing company. It has worked for many people and families. Be plugged in and understand that the rules have changed so dramatically with the entrance of the Internet, personal branding, and attraction marketing. If you’re not moving with the speed of the market, you’ll leave money on the table and you’ll have teammates asking for the training and systems you don’t have yet! Check out the turnkey solution that the top 3% are using today at www.winwithsharon.com and see if you feel it can take you and your entire organization to the next level this year!
To your success-