Archive for Leadership Skills Training
Whether you’re a newbie just starting out in your home based business or you’re a struggling marketer due to lack of posture, this 7 step plan will begin the process of positioning you as the leader people are seeking.
What ever place you find yourself and your business in as you read this you’ll soon see that you can get all 7 of these steps implemented in your business within the next 30 days.
1. Start a personal development routine. Be committed every day to consume books, CD’s, tapes, and make sure to include leadership topics. One of my favorites authors on Leadership is John Maxwell. Spend at least 30 minutes in the early am or pm before you drift all will do. It’s important that you make it a daily habit.
2. Create and publish content via videos, articles, blogs, emails etc. on what you’re learning and implementing. People will be automatically attracted to you because you can teach them something they are seeking to learn.
3. Know the common objections that prospects will have about joining your business opportunity so that you are quick on your feet. One of the biggest fears of marketers is to talk to people about their business. They’re terrified that that they won’t know what to say and how to handle objections. They fear rejection. If you know the common objections and the answers you have no fear and really no rejection it’s simple stuff.
4. Study from some of the best business trainers in the market like Jeffrey Combs he is a master asker and a master at closing sales, Learning what Jeffrey teaches will give you posture so you can effectively and easily handle objections. You will learn about different personality types, procrastination and all kinds of valuable topics. Developing your posture in your phone conversations which will demonstrate your leadership abilities.
5. Know how to help a new business partner enroll into your business. Have a step by step plan for them by creating a welcome email that gives them a process to get started fast in their business. Provide a training platform for them to learn internet marketing. This training platform should be step by step video training. Most people are visual learners and want to be shown how to do things. Meet with your new business partners weekly to answer their questions, keep them focused and on track with their next steps in the marketing process and to encourage them.
6. In your ad copy, talk about your training platform, your one on one coaching, your webinars and reassure them that you are committed to their success. In your marketing materials share business building tips and know-how. Offer resources and why they may want to use them. Give away your best stuff this is what leaders do.
7. Take on the role of a Teacher, Mentor and Coach in your business and new team members will follow your lead. Be active in your business, implementing your marketing, leading by example. Again, this is what internet marketing, home based business leaders do.
Cheers to your success- Sharon Ann Irwin
P.S. If you’re seeking assistance to short cut your learning curve in any or all of these areas… I’d welcome you to connect with me for a business assessment where we can look at your specific needs to get you to your goals sooner vs. later.
When you take a peek at what useful attitudes successful leaders have in common…it’ll give you a taste of how simple leadership skills training can be for you and your team, family or organization. Let’s explore just how simple the 3 top attitudes are-
1- Being Enthusiastic- This makes you magnetic and unstoppable. There is no store online or offline where you can buy a bottle of Enthusiasm and if there were, I’d be teaching you to go get it and market it because it truly is a golden key to personal freedom. Your Enthusiam spreads to others and creates feelings of excitement, energy and vitality. The best way to get a good feel for how powerful those with Enthusiasm are is to look at the Greek meaning of the word, “God Flowing Through”. Enough said.
2- Remaining Curious- Tap into a person who is hungry to learn more about what’s going on around them and I’ll show you a person who is evolving, moving ahead, connecting daily and living their dreams out to their fullest. Always remain open to your kid-like “natural born” curiosity.
3- Wrap your ego in humility- Most successful leaders have large egos and love to self-promote. It is the leader who knows how to manage this personal flair with modesty and service to others that will be most attractive to others. Think of your ego and wrap it up in beautiful “humility paper” so that you end up with a complete package that delivers the goods to others and yourself as a leader. You want to be the beautiful package, not the ugly one that is arrogant.
Stop for a moment and list a few of the great leaders that you admire and find these three attitudes at the core of their success. I’ve been blessed with a very large list of leaders in my life who have had these attitudes. If you haven’t, then make a choice today to find great leaders and surround yourself, learn, and grow into the leader you were meant to be.
Cheers to your leadership skills training and your evolving journey- Sharon Ann Irwin