Archive for August, 2010
Ever feel like there’s just a few things missing from your online marketing education that’s stopping you from grabbing your slice of the Internet pie? I can appreciate the feeling I was once in the same shoes. Afterall, on the Internet it is not too hard to get into information overload. Especially in the areas of Attraction Marketing, Online Lead Generation and Internet Marketing skills and strategies training. I recently had the honor and privilege to spend a few days with Ann Sieg. Upon meeting her, seeing how she worked with others and communicated… it became crystal clear to me how she had been able to completely crush it online. She shares in her report The Attraction Marketing Manifesto about a specific time in her marketing career when she nearly crippled her company by bringing in close to 7,000 visitors to her website every day and taking in over $ 75,000 in orders each month. I’d say that’s not a bad problem to have. My goal as your teacher is to keep you out of overload and put you into the driver seat with winning strategies. No matter where you are right now on your journey I promise that the strategies will make sense to the newbie all the way to the seasoned online marketer. No hype or noise only what is working now. Bottom-line, if you decide to focus on using Attraction Marketing in your business it will equal More Sales, More Duplication and More Free Time. If you don’t then you won’t have a business for very long my friend so I urge you to read every word of the report I’m sending you today. Once you read the report you’ll see exactly how you can get the work done without any confusion. Take your tour now get on the inside of a this free groundbreaking report "The Attraction Marketer’s Manifesto"by Ann Sieg. I promise you it will be the single most important piece of information you read in 2010. Here’s just a sample of what you’re about to learn in this free report…
- The #1 reason most marketers struggle to generate their own leads… and why you don’t have to…
- The secret to staying on top of the latest techniques online without overwhelm… and the best places to start if you’re a “newbie.”
- How to compete against thousands of cookie cutter offers… plus, 133 specific ways to make your message stand out.
- How to attract all the prospects and customers you need without having to be a “guru.”
- A totally free Internet marketing technique that’s on track to QUADRUPLE in 2010 – despite other areas of the economy that are suffering. This single method alone is how one “internet rookie” generates two new product sales a day with less than two minutes worth of work.
The Attraction Marketing Manifesto by Ann Sieg is one of the finest works I’ve read in the past 4 years as an online business owner. You deserve to consume it implement it and win with it. The sad part is that if you decide not to act on this powerful information in a few short years from now you’ll be unable to compete with those that do. Take action now. After you read the report and craft your list of action items…request a complimentary business assessment with me I’d love to put my brain on your business. I have a passion for connecting with and working along side other professionals who are taking action to make it happen. To You Becoming Wildly Successful Online- Sharon Ann Irwin
Ever say I don’t need Motivation…that’s good because Tony Robbins will tell you he’s not the motivation guy that people say he is. He is the “Why Guy”. He has a focus in the world of neuro linguistic programming. He has created books and programs you may have heard of or own- Unleash the Power Within, Unlimited Power, Personal Power 2, Date with Destiny and so much more.
Today I’m sharing 13 tidbits of wisdom direct from the great Anthony Robbins and it’s your decision to become your very own “Why Guy or Why Gal”.
1- The way to win is with immersion
2- Focus on what is driving you today (not 10 years ago)
3- The science of achievement is when you make the invisible visible in your life there is a formula and once you’ve got it nailed you can do it over and over again
4- The art of fulfillment is met when you expereince appreciation and contribution…this is not as simple as the science of achievement
5- When people come up with all the common excuses for lack of results (time, money, knowledge, technology challenges etc.) it’s not about the lack of resources it’s all about their lack of resourcefulness
6- Decisions shape your destiny…What are you focusing on right now?
7- With the right emotion you can breakthrough
8- There are 6,000 emotions and most people use less than 12 and over half of the ones used are making people feel like crap day in and day out
9- Become aware of your “State”
10- Get a handle on your “Filters” your “Model of the World”
12- Know what drives you there are 6 Human needs they are Certainty, Uncertainty, Significance, Connection & Love. Every human finds a way to meet these first four even if it is thru destructive means. The final two are needs of the spirit that you must have in order to live a life with fulfillment. They are contribution and growth…being able to contribute beyond yourself you have to experience it not just talk about. This is not corny or stupid it’s where your growth takes you into what I like to call the area of being a ‘Go Getter and Go Giver” something that is required from more people on this planet.
13- It’s about Emotional Fitness and Physcological Strength
Tony Robbins is amazing and I love his work and passion. He is obsessed with what he calls being able to get “Right Now Results”. Each person on the planet has the ability to get the results they desire right now if they decide to focus on it. Make a note that knowing and not doing means ZERO result. Making decisions and taking action is the path to results. Enjoy his work and decide to Unleash The Power Within yourself now.
Get out there today and ask yourself…If today where my last day…What would I do “focus” on right this second.
Sharon Ann Irwin “A Why Gal” in Sacramento, CA
In order to dive into the mind of a millionaire…it helps to know a few. I have made it a point over the last several years to surround myself with millionaires and study how they think and act. A very powerful book Secrets of the Millionaire Mind would be a good start for anyone seeking to get inside of the truth to the secrets.
T Harv Eker in this book points out that it’s not education, intelligence, skills, timing, work habit, contacts, luck, choice of jobs, businesses or even investments that make some people seem to get rich easily while others are destined for a life of financial struggle.
The shocking truth is that it’s your “money and success blueprint” that sits in your subconscious mind that determines our financial lives. Let’s take a peek at 13 Secrets of Millionaire Minds.
- Your income can grow only to the extent that you do.
- Money is a result, wealth is a result, health is a result, illness is a result…we live in a world of cause and effect.
- A Key Formula T-F-A=R this is Thoughts lead to feelings, feelings to actions and actions to results.
- When your subconscious mind must decide between deep rooted emotions and logic, emotions will almost always win out.
- If your sole purpose for acquiring money or success comes from a non-supportive root like fear, anger or the need to “prove” yourself, then the money you earn will never result in happiness.
- There is a way to reset your financial blueprint and it can be reset “permanently.
- Consciousness is viewing your thoughts and actions so that you can live from true choice in the present moment rather than being run by programming from your past.
- You can choose to think in ways that will support you in happiness and success instead of those that don’t.
- Millionaires believe “I create my life” and the poor believe that “Life happens to them”. Decide to release yourself from victimhood today.
- Complaining makes you a living, breathing “crap magnet”
- If your goal is to be comfortable, chances are slim you’ll get rich. But if your goal is to be rich, chances are elevated that you’ll become mighty comfortable.
- Rich people are committed to being rich. While the poor just want to be rich.
- The number one reason most people don’t get what they want is that they don’t know what they want.
This list could go well past 13 Secrets of Millionaire Minds…but I’m sure you’re rocking and rolling with it by now. If you haven’t read Secrets of The Millionaire Mind by T Harv Eker I’d recommend it in a heart beat. It’s all about you being able to master your inner game of wealth.
One of my good friends and mentors in business says that you will become a Millionaire in your Mind 12 months before it manifests in your life. Have an amazing day and I’ll look forward to connecting with you real soon.
Sharon Ann Irwin
I’d love to hear your stories about using the book to grow yourself…drop me a comment and we’ll connect.