Archive for July, 2010
Glad that you’re here today to gather 13 of the biggest mistakes that are made when setting up your home based business marketing plans. I love to share as I learn and implement in my business in order to help other leaders succeed in business. Let’s get to the list.
- Not working on you mindset is deadly.
- Not having a “Big Picture” Plan - you’ll be toast before you even get started if you don’t have the blueprint.
- Not using the technology of the 21st Century to explode your results.
- Making things too complicated…don’t re-invent the wheel.
- Not taking control of your marketing process.
- Leading with logic vs. with your heart.
- Not having a mentor or the right mentor by your side in business.
- Not getting the fact that copywriting is a golden road to success once mastered and you can be self taught.
- Failing to see the power of SEO and how it really works.
- Not using linking to your advantage.
- Thinking that your list is too small to monetize…or not knowing how to build a list.
- Not using the leverage of both free and paid media to your advantage.
- Failing to position and teach others how to position and lead with their natural talents and power.
This is a short list and I could continue, but you’re probably seeing that the list is not that complicated. However, it takes your commitment and energy to get it done. If you’re buying your own BS or BS from someone else close to you about your success, then STOP right now. The time is NOW! This is the best time to be putting your blueprint for your Home Based Business Marketing into play. Don’t get left behind by letting your fears of the unknown stop you. I promise you, if you’re willing to learn and implement in these key areas, you will be able to avoid the mistakes that most home based business marketers make and you’ll get to your goals and dreams sooner vs. later.
Cheers to you making the choice to get your Home Based Business Marketing Blueprint fired up- Sharon Ann Irwin
P.S. If you’re seeking a way to get your blueprint fired up easily and quickly, you can apply for a complimentary business assessment with me and we’ll connect.
Enjoy this quick video with One Powerful Question that you can ask yourself daily…This question “How am I being today?” will allow you to blossom.
Stay tuned for more tips and strategies that will bring you value and insights on building a successful online business and living a life with balance.
Sharon Ann Irwin
When you take a peek at what useful attitudes successful leaders have in common…it’ll give you a taste of how simple leadership skills training can be for you and your team, family or organization. Let’s explore just how simple the 3 top attitudes are-
1- Being Enthusiastic- This makes you magnetic and unstoppable. There is no store online or offline where you can buy a bottle of Enthusiasm and if there were, I’d be teaching you to go get it and market it because it truly is a golden key to personal freedom. Your Enthusiam spreads to others and creates feelings of excitement, energy and vitality. The best way to get a good feel for how powerful those with Enthusiasm are is to look at the Greek meaning of the word, “God Flowing Through”. Enough said.
2- Remaining Curious- Tap into a person who is hungry to learn more about what’s going on around them and I’ll show you a person who is evolving, moving ahead, connecting daily and living their dreams out to their fullest. Always remain open to your kid-like “natural born” curiosity.
3- Wrap your ego in humility- Most successful leaders have large egos and love to self-promote. It is the leader who knows how to manage this personal flair with modesty and service to others that will be most attractive to others. Think of your ego and wrap it up in beautiful “humility paper” so that you end up with a complete package that delivers the goods to others and yourself as a leader. You want to be the beautiful package, not the ugly one that is arrogant.
Stop for a moment and list a few of the great leaders that you admire and find these three attitudes at the core of their success. I’ve been blessed with a very large list of leaders in my life who have had these attitudes. If you haven’t, then make a choice today to find great leaders and surround yourself, learn, and grow into the leader you were meant to be.
Cheers to your leadership skills training and your evolving journey- Sharon Ann Irwin